Find out what can and cannot be recycled, and where to drop-off recyclables.
Get answers to common recycling questions and learn about contaminants.
Blue is Recycling, Red is Garbage
(by Commissioner Brotherton and Tracy & David Grisman.)
Do you know what to recycle?
(by Commissioner Brotherton and Laura Tucker, Jefferson County Environmental Educator)
Residential Curbside Recycling
- Inside Port Townsend city limits:
- In Jefferson County, outside Port Townsend city limits, contact Olympic Disposal at 360-452-7278 or 1-800-422-7854.
Olympic Disposal’s commercial garbage customers within the City of Port Townsend receive recycling services at no extra charge. Contact Olympic Disposal at 360-385-6612 or 1-800-422-7854.
Other Recycling Info
- Moving it On 2019 Local resources for donating, recycling, and selling your stuff.
- Recycle Plastic Bags and Wraps at local grocers.
- Recycle rechargeable, button, and lithium batteries.
- Opt out of phone book deliveries here.