How to Report a Spill

Individuals or responsible parties that cause a spills are required to report it.  Other environmental problems may also be reported:

The Department of Ecology of Washington State , or phone 360-407-6300

The Spill Response center will ask*:

  • What is the problem?
  • Where is the problem?
  • What kind of material is involved?
  • How much is there?
  • Who is responsible for the material?

*You may request that personal information be kept confidential.

For more information, contact:
Jefferson County Public Health
360-385-9444, or visit The Department of Ecology of Washington State