Curbside Collection – Home or Business
Residential curbside collection and commercial garbage pickup is available throughout Jefferson County. Call these numbers for rates and schedules or to sign up for service:
- Within Port Townsend City limits: DM Disposal, 360-385-6612 or
City of Port Townsend Utility Billing, 360-385-2700.
- Unincorporated Jefferson County – East: Olympic Disposal, 360-452-7278 or
- Unincorporated Jefferson County – West: West Waste & Recycling, 360-374-5020.
Self-Haul Disposal Jefferson County
Jefferson County Public Works operates the Transfer Station, off Jacob Miller Road outside Port Townsend, and the Quilcene Solid Waste Dropbox site south of Quilcene.
Transfer Station – Garbage, Recycling, Yard Waste
- 325 County Landfill Rd, Port Townsend, WA 98368 Map
- Monday – Saturday, 9 am – 4:30 pm, except holidays*
- Disposal fees by weight. Minimum charge: $10 for garbage, $5 for yard waste.
- Recycling is free.
- Questions? call 360-385-9160. Transfer Station Office: 360-385-0404
Quilcene Solid Waste Drop Box – Garbage and Recycling
- 295312 Highway 101, Quilcene, WA 98376 Map
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, 9 am – 12 pm & 12:30 pm – 4:30 pm, except holidays*
- Disposal fees charged by container, loose volume, or special rate for bulky items.
- Questions? call 360-385-9160. Quilcene Dropbox Office: 360-765-3051
West Waste & Recycling Transfer Station: 272 La Push Road, Forks. 360-374-5020 or 360-374-9544 for business hours and fees