Curbside Collection – Home or Business
Residential curbside collection and commercial garbage pickup is available throughout Jefferson County. Call these numbers for information on rates and schedules and to get garbage collection service:
Within Port Townsend City limits: DM Disposal, 360-385-6612 or City of Port Townsend Utility Billing, 360-385-2700.
Unincorporated Jefferson County – East and West County: Murrey’s Olympic Disposal, 360-452-7278 or 800-422-7854
Unincorporated Jefferson County – West: West Waste & Recycling, 360-374-5020.
Jefferson County Public Works operates the Transfer Station off Jacob Miller Road outside Port Townsend and the Quilcene Solid Waste Dropbox site south of Quilcene,
West Waste & Recycling Transfer Station: 272 La Push Road, Forks Clallam County 360-374-5020 or 360-374-9544 for business hours and fees
- 325 County Landfill Rd., Port Townsend (Jacob Miller Road, 3/4 mile off Highway 20, just outside Port Townsend.)
- Hours: Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
- Closed for County holidays.
- Disposal is charged by weight.
Quilcene Solid Waste Dropbox
- 295312 Highway 101, South of Quilcene
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm and Saturday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Closed for Public Holidays
- Disposal is charged by container, loose volume, or a special rate for bulky items.