- Never dispose of used motor oil on the ground, in a ditch, creek, river, lake, storm sewer or the garbage.
- Do not mix used motor oil with anything else, such as gasoline, solvents, antifreeze, pesticides, etc. Clean (uncontaminated) used motor oil is easily recycled.
Recycle used motor oil at the following locations:
- Recycle Center, S. Jacob Miller Road, during business hours: Monday-Saturday, 9 am to 4:30 pm. 360-385-0404, except County holidays.
- Port Ludlow Marina Store, 1 Gull Dr., Port Ludlow, open during marina business hours: Sunday through Thursday, 8 am to 8 pm; Friday and Saturday, 8 am to 7 pm 360-437-0513
- Quilcene Solid Waste Drop-Box site, 295312 Highway 101, Quilcene, WA 98376, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 1 pm to 5 pm; Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm. 360-765-3051
- Household Hazardous Waste Facility located in Building #19, Port of Port Townsend Boat Haven. Open Fridays, 10 am to 12 pm and 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm. 360-385-9160
- Port of Port Townsend customers may use the used oil facility.
Recycling used motor oil is a critical step in conserving this valuable non-renewable resource.